ZZ Plants add to any interior space with their unique growth pattern. Their low water requirements and drought tolerance handle well in many environments (dry and humid).
- ZZ Plants basically take care of themselves. Perfect for starting out.
- Low to bright, indirect light.
- Water about once every two weeks-once a month.
- Keep out of reach, can be poisonous if consumed.
- Small: ~10" tall in a 4" pot. Medium: ~14" tall in a 6" pot.
- Because of its status as an extremely easy to care for plant, ZZ's are also perfect gifts.