The Swiss Cheese plant, gets its name from its large, heart-shaped leaves, which become covered with holes that resemble swiss cheese as it gets older. Part of the Araceae family that's native to South and Central America, this Monstera is easy to grow and loves to climb and grow upwards.
- Easy to care for, low maintenance.
- Loves most types of light, avoid direct sunlight.
- Water about once a week. Bottom water if possible.
- Keep out of reach, can be toxic.
- Small: ~10" tall in a 4" pot. Medium: ~16" tall in a 6" pot.
- This awesome plant is perfect for gifts.
- These plants are so cool, they can grow vertically or hang down and grow toward the ground.
- Highly sought after, somewhat rare.