Native to tropical western Africa, Ficus lyrata, commonly known as the Fiddle Leaf Fig, has very large green leaves with a leather-like texture. Although Ficus lyrata grow naturally in lowland tropical forests they can thrive in a large range of environments.
- Easy to care for.
- Medium to bright, indirect sunlight. Some direct sunlight is okay.
- Water about once a week and use a well draining pot.
- Keep away from pets, can be toxic.
- Small: ~12" tall in a 4" pot. Medium: ~18" tall in a 6" pot.
- Due to their popularity and ideal look for home decor, Fiddle Leaf Figs are great as gifts.